Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Selects (Nintendo Wii U)
- Play as Toad and Toadette, in a puzzle game inspired by the worlds and characters from Super Mario 3D World
- More than 70 puzzle stages where you must collects Gems and Power Stars
- Equipped with nothing more than a neck scarf, backpack and oversized head lamp, Captain Toad finds hidden gems, coins and power-ups on his way to the gold star at the end of each tricky, trap-filled stage
- Twist the camera to reveal hidden locations and other secrets. The Wii U GamePad offers a closer view of the dangers and hidden items in each maze, and its gyro controls can also be used to peer around
- Compatible with the Nintendo Wii U
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- ASIN: B01KNPPPTC
- Release Date: 30 Sept. 2016
The intrepid Captain Toad sets off on his own adventure for the very first time through a wide variety of tricky, enemy-infested, maze-like stages to find hidden gems and nab elusive gold stars. The pink-pigtailed Toadette is introduced as a second playable character in portions of the upcoming game.
Unlike traditional video game heroes, Captain Toad and Toadette don't have any special powers - these tiny heroes can't even jump! Plus, they're terrified of just about everything, but face their adventures head on. Armed with headlights and a can-do attitude, they must make their way through enemy-infested locales like Wild West shanties and Goomba waterparks. Each location is bursting with puzzles to solve and secrets to unearth.
1 x Wii U Game Disc