Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U)
- The new antigravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs.
- Players speed through courses and find themselves suddenly racing on walls in a haunted mansion or upside-down over Princess Peach's Castle.
- Mario Kart TV lets players share highlight videos they submitted to Miiverse.
- Experience a wealth of features that span the series, including 12-player online competitive play.
- Fan-favorites Waluigi and Toadette re-join the cast of familiar characters from the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Crisp HD graphics and a 60-frames-per-second frame rate offer players the most visually stunning entry in the series yet.
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- ASIN: B00B8QDNW2
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 1.5 x 18.8 cm ; 82 g
- Release Date: 30 May 2014
For the first time in HD, Nintendo's Mario Kart franchise comes to the Wii U console, introducing new racing circuit designs and antigravity karts that will have players driving upside down. Players will also enjoy a variety of series-favorite features, including the return of 12-player online competitive play, hang-gliders, underwater racing and motorbikes