Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)
- Play your way - enjoy in-game life in real-time with no constraints on how you spend it!
- Use your mayoral powers to build projects, set ordinances and create the town of your dreams
- A host of new ways to be creative and have fun: customise the world with your own designs, create museum exhibits, visit a tropical island, head to the local nightclub and much more!
- Make friends with lots of new characters and experience new events throughout the year!
- Play with friends either locally or online, meet other people via StreetPass or visit new towns over the Internet
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- ASIN: B00BCTXR5S
- Release Date: 14 Jun. 2013
Start a new life as mayor of your own town and create the perfect place to live.
It’s never easy moving to a new town. There are new friends to meet and new places to explore… but it’s even trickier when you happen to be the mayor! When you play Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the Nintendo 3DS Nintendo 3DS & Nintendo 2DS, you’ll be challenged to set up home in a new town shaped entirely by you. The game uses the same popular freeform gameplay from previous Animal Crossing games, which allows you to freely explore your territory without restriction. There are no specific goals to achieve, nor is there any story to follow. In fact, there isn’t even an ending! Instead, you’ll be challenged to simply enjoy yourself by getting to know your town and watching it grow and flourish on a day-to-day basis in real time! Animal Crossing: New Leaf sees you crowned mayor as a result of a bit of an accident. When you arrive, Isabelle the town clerk will reveal that you’ve been given the post and from there you can do whatever you please! Use your powers as the mayor to shape the town however you wish, whether this means building bridges, creating public works projects or laying down laws (or ordinances as they are known). With all this freedom, you could soon have the home and town of your dreams!
Enjoy Animal Crossing: New Leaf alone or with others, as up to four friends, family and even strangers can meet up in the game on a single Game Card when playing at different times, allowing you to share some of your experiences. You can also get together simultaneously with those who buy or download Animal Crossing: New Leaf for themselves either online or via Local Play. This means you can visit the island together, take on the many minigames or just hang around together wherever you like! Use StreetPass to share your home with visitors or head to the Happy Home Exhibition where you can check out what others have done with their pads. You can even travel to other people's towns online as you sleep when using the Dream Suite.
- Enjoy in-game life with real-time play
- Use your mayoral prowess to create the town of your dreams
- Make friends with lots of new characters